Porter County Fair
2018 Photo Series Contest
It's that time of year, the smell of corn dogs and 4H fill the air.
Submit your photo series for the
chance to win a lens of your choice up to $1,000.
Contest runs from July 19 - August 4th
Winner announced August 8th
Rules & guidelines
1. All photos submitted must be of your own (taken by and edited by you).
2. This is a photo series contest, a series is a minimum of 5 photos with 10 maximum photos per entry.
3. By entering this contest (win or lose) you give permission to Porter County Fair to use your images in all future promotion.
4. You must have permission to photography the subjects in your photos.
5. All entries will be judged by a panel of professional photographers on quality, creativity, series consistency, and concept.
6. Contest runs from July 19 - August 4th. Winner announced August 8th.
7. One winner will be selected and awarded a lens of their choice valued up to $1,000.
8. The contest is sponsored by WeCreate Media.
The Porter County Fair is located at the Porter County Expo Center, 217 E. Division Road Valparaiso, IN 46383. Visit the fair website at www.portercountyfair.com.
Map your route
We are looking for shots from different parts of the Fair. Be creative in your shot selection and make the most of your series. Think about interesting angles, lighting and subjects.
We are looking for fun, bright, and colorful images. Images with energy and showcase the experience of the fair.
Day and night time shots are welcome. We’ve gathered some inspiration images on Pinterest to help guide you,
but don’t let this limit your creativity!